Complete Food Safety In Ahmedabad Is Ensured
Complete food safety can be ensured only by taking care that all the food manufacturing & handling practices at your food business are hygienic & fool-proof.
Top 5 Deadly Organisms Affecting Food Quality And Preventing Them
1. E Coli (Escherichia Coli), commonly abbreviated as E Coli, is a gram-negative, facultative anaerobic, rod-shaped bacterium of the genus Escherichia that is commonly found in the lower intestine of warm-blooded organisms.
2. Coliform (Coli) Coliform bacteria are a commonly used bacterial indicator of sanitary quality of foods and water. They are defined as rod-shaped, gram-negative and non-spore forming bacteria.
3. Salmonella is a genus of rod-formed, gram-poor microorganism. The genus belongs to the equal circle of relatives as Escherichia, which incorporates the species E.Coli. Salmonellae are found internationally in each cold-blooded and warm-blooded animals in the surroundings.
4. Shigella is a genus of gram-terrible, facultative anaerobic, non-spore forming, non-motile, rod-formed bacteria intently related to Salmonella. The microorganism can unfold from an infected individual to infect water or food.
5. Staphylococcus Aureus is a form of bacteria typically found on the pores, skin, hair, within the noses and throats of humans and animals. Staphylococcus can purpose food poisoning while a food handler contaminates meals and also if the food is not properly refrigerated.