Frequently Asked Questions About Sensory Evaluation in Ahmedabad
1) What factors make sensory evaluation in Ahmedabad extremely essential?
There are several factors that cause contamination of food, for example:
1. Biological factors derived from microbial hazards such as salmonella and E. coli bacteria.
2. Chemical factors like contamination with chemicals used in agriculture and the production processes of raw materials such as antibiotics, plant growth substances and pesticides, as well as food additives such as preservatives.
3. Chemicals that are used in the production/processing plants such as oil, grease and cleaning agents for equipment and machinery.
4. Lastly, physical factors caused by foreign objects in foods that can cause illnesses or injuries to consumers such as glass, pieces of metal, plastic or wood.
2) What steps must be taken to ensure food safety in Ahmedabad?
Food safety in Ahmedabad can be ensured by the following steps:
3) How can sensory evaluation prove helpful for my food business in Ahmedabad?
Sensory evaluation will be very beneficial for any food business in Ahmedabad as it guarantees that food products are evaluated based on the sensory aspects to suit the consumers’ changing food habits and choices.
4) What is the practical value of sensory evaluation in Ahmedabad?
Scientists have proven that the foods we consume affect our health directly. For consumers, it is important to know the contents of food in order to make informed dietary choices.
Sensory evaluation measures the starch, sugar, etc. contents of the food so that it can be reliably presented to consumers, thereby making sensory evaluation in Ahmedabad extremely beneficial for food businesses.
Where can I find Food Testing Laboratories in Ahmedabad?
They can be found at the following areas: